Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionBy following step-by-step instructions, you will improve your Captivate screen recording skills via project templates and by pre-editing your text captions. You'll learn how to record and edit video demos that allow you to capture screen actions in real-time. After importing quiz questions into Captivate using the GIFT format, you'll learn how to create random quizzes using question pools and random question slides. Is creating responsive eLearning a hot topic in your corporate training initiative? You'll learn how to create lessons that automatically reflow to fit just about any kind of display (including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smart phones). You'll fine-tune your Captivate production skills by leveraging object styles, master slides, themes, and advanced actions. You'll engage your learners like never before by using variables, widgets, and learner interactions (including drag and drop). You will also learn how to create branching scenarios that allow learners to plot their own path through your content. Ensure your eLearning can be used by people with disabilities by adding such 508-compliant features as accessibility text, keyboard shortcuts, and closed captions. Enable Captivate's reporting features and, along the way, learn about Learning Management Systems, SCORM, SCORM Cloud, AICC, TinCan, SCOs, Manifests, and content packages. This book features: Captivate projects, images, audio files, and other assets to get started Dozens of step-by-step, hands-on activities Hundreds of screen captures Confidence Checks to challenge your new skills
- Author(s)Kevin Siegel
- PublisherIconlogic, Inc.
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIconlogic, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.