Adobe Dreamweaver CS6: Learn by Video: Core Training in Web Communication by David Powers, Video2brain (Mixed media product, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis critically acclaimed product from Adobe Press and video2brain combines exceptional quality HD video and a printed reference to teach the fundamentals of Dreamweaver CS6 as well as the basic principles of web design. Structured around the objectives of the Adobe Certified Associate exam 'Web Communication Using Adobe Dreamweaver CS6', the product includes 13 hours of video, complete with lesson files (included on the DVD), assessment quizzes, and review materials. The video's unique interface allows the viewer to jump to any topic and bookmark favorite sections. The unique Watch-and-Work mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow the student to follow along with the instructor in Dreamweaver. Experienced instructor David Powers shows you how to build modern, standards-compliant websites using Dreamweaver CS6. David starts with a quick overview of what Dreamweaver is used for, then goes into the nuts and bolts of HTML: the language that governs the appearance of web pages, and how web pages are assembled and connected to create an entire web site. He shows you how to add text to a page, then to add images and hyperlinks. To add visual sophistication to the design, David introduces Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and shows how to add special effects to objects, like rounded corners and drop shadows. Further topics include multimedia (video, audio, and Flash), tables, forms, and managing large sites with many pages. Finally, David shows how to use Media Queries to make your site look good on any screen, from a desktop to a tiny mobile device.
- Author Biographyvideo2brain, located in Graz, Austria, is a company focused on producing high-quality video training content for software, photography and programming topics. Crucial to the flexible training are optimized teaching methods, practical tips from well-known industry experts, and the focus on learning by doing with project files. video2brain is an Adobe Certified Training Provider. David Powers first started developing websites in 1994 while at the BBC in Japan. In 1999 he went independent and wrote his first book (of twelve) on web development in 2003. David is an Adobe Community Professional and Adobe Certified Instructor for Dreamweaver who often gives advice in the Dreamweaver forums and Adobe Developer Center.
- Author(s)David Powers,Video2brain
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Weight342 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.