Adobe Flash Professional CS5 Classroom in a Book: Classroom in a Book : The Official Training Workbook from Adobe Systems by Adobe Creative Team (Mixed media product, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.94+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThose creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Flash Professional CS5 choose Adobe Flash Professional CS5 Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 10 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Flash CS5. Readers learn what they need to kw to create engaging interactive content with Flash CS5. In addition to learning the key elements of the Flash interface, including panels, timelines, and frames, readers learn how to work with graphics, create and edit symbols, modify text, add interactivity with ActionScript 3.0, and incorporate animation and sound into their projects. They also learn how to prepare and export their finished projects for publishing. This completely revised CS5 edition covers the new text engine, Deco drawing tools, Spring feature for inverse kinematics, video enhancements, and more. The companion DVD includes lesson files so readers can work along with the book, as well as 2 hours of video tutorials from 'Learn Adobe Flash Professional CS5 by Video' from video2brain and Adobe Press. The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students. -Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training. Classroom in a Book(R), the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what other book or training program does-an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts. Note from the publisher: FREE Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 updates are available for this title. Simply register your product at www.peachpit.com/register and you will receive the updates when they become available.
- Author BiographyThe Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real-world knowledge of Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
- Author(s)Adobe Creative Team
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.