All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSouthwestern architecture is a blend of sensibilities and techlogy from three cultures: Native American, Hispanic and Anglo. The traditional styles and adaptations explored in this book maintain definite connection with the past. In over 500 photos and line drawings, the authors present authentic exteriors, fireplaces, doors, walls, floors, stairs, ceiling, tiles, hardware, cabinets, construction details and much more. A vast practical source of ideas and reference for home owners, decorators, architects, builders, students and historians.
- Author BiographySandra Seth is a second generation New Mexican who has built more than one hundred adobe fireplaces and has designed and constructed six adobe homes in Taos. Laurel Seth, a native New Mexican, has an interest in our place in the environment that has spanned both a career as an art gallery owner and a world traveler. She has served on the boards of major local and regional arts organizations and is also involved in preservation and conservation. Valerie Graves is a master painter of landscapes and was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award for Fine Art at the prestigious Taos Invites Taos Show at the Fall Arts Festival. Examples of her work can be found in Landscapes of New Mexico.
- Author(s)Laurel Seth,Sandra Seth
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note88 black & white illustrations, 461 black & white halftones, 24 colour illustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Valerie Graves
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.