Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book: Classroom in a Book : the Official Training Workbook from Adobe Systems by Adobe Creative Team (Mixed media product, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Illustrator CS5 choose Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 15 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Illustrator CS5. Readers learn how to create vector artwork for virtually any project and across multiple media: print, websites, interactive projects, and video. In addition to learning the key elements of the Illustrator interface, they'll learn how to integrate their artwork with Adobe Flash movies, Adobe InDesign layouts, and Adobe Flash Catalyst software to add interaction to their designs. This completely revised CS5 edition covers new perspective drawing tools, variable-width watercolor strokes, multiple artboards with video-specific presets, the new realistic Bristle brush and Shape Builder tool, and the ability to maintain consistent raster effects across media. The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students. -Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training. Classroom in a Book(R), the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what other book or training program does-an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
- Author BiographyThe Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real world knowledge of Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
- Author(s)Adobe Creative Team
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/05/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight946 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.