Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $50.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by abanas64
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Illustrator CS6 choose Adobe Illustrator CS6 Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 15 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Illustrator CS6 and how to create vector artwork for virtually any project and across multiple media: print, websites, interactive projects, and video. In addition to learning the key elements of the Illustrator interface, this completely revised CS6 edition covers the new tracing engine with improved shape and color recognition, a new pattern toolset with on-artboard controls and one-click tiling, a completely overhauled performance engine and modernized user interface for working more efficiently and intuitively, and more. **Breaking News! In August 2012 Adobe released an update to Illustrator offering new features for Creative Cloud customers: Package files, Unembed images and Links panel enhancements. Register your book at peachpit.com/register to receive a free update that covers these features. The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students. -Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training Classroom in a Book(R), the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what other book or training program does-an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
- Author BiographyThe Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real world knowledge of Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
- Author(s)Adobe Creative Team
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight964 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Most relevant reviews
- alliee1020 Mar, 2013by
This book is worth EVERY CENT!
This book is amazing! Including the 'Classroom' CD so you can run through practical tasks for using Illustrator. Im currently studying Graphic Design and was advised by my lecturer to purchase this book. No regrets whatsoever!
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86