All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhile QuarkXPress has been the most-widely used page-layout program in the world, Adobe InDesign is rapidly gaining ground with better typography and transparency features, speedier performance, and more overall control. Learn InDesign w from respected InDesign and QuarkXPress expert Galen Gruman. He packs this book with real-world insights from publishing pros who use InDesign in critical projects, shows you the program's invative architecture and functionality, and tells you everything you need to kw to get up to speed. Whether an experienced designer, a vice, or somewhere in between, you'll find all the real-world tips and techniques you're looking for in this comprehensive reference.
- Author BiographyGalen Gruman is principal of the content and consulting firm The Zango Group and is a veteran desktop-publishing guru. He has written two dozen books on InDesign, QuarkXPress, and PageMaker, including QuarkXPress to InDesign: Face to Face. A former editor of Macworld, Gruman regularly contributes tips and publishing techniques to Macworld, Layers Magazine, and other publications.
- Author(s)Galen Gruman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBible
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/09/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1502 g
- Width191 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine57 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.