All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionWith the Adobe Creative Suite 6 release, Adobe has transformed InDesign into a layout program t only just for print, but also for the web and for tablet devices like the iPad. ADOBE INDESIGN CS6 INTERACTIVE: DIGITAL PUBLISHING FOR THE INTERNET AND THE IPAD is a brand new text that goes the full distance to teach readers how to use InDesign's newest interactive features. Filled with in-depth lessons that teach readers how to create real web sites with video, sound, hyperlinks, animation and complex interactivity, this text gives a hands-on lessons approach to demonstrate the process of registering a URL, purchasing hosting, and uploading files to create a web site. In addition to the web, this revolutionary book teaches readers how to create layouts for the iPad, upload to the iPad, and create unique downloadable apps. Using ADOBE INDESIGN CS6 INTERACTIVE, any designer who is proficient with InDesign can create publications for the entire interactive world to see! The Data Files used to complete the projects found in the book are w available online. For access information please refer to the directions available in the preface of the book.
- Author BiographyChris Botello began his career as print production manager for Premiere magazine, designed movie posters for Miramax Films, and served as the art director for Microsoft's launch of sidewalk.com/boston. He is the author of Revealed Series books on Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and InDesign Interactive and is the co-author of YouTube for Dummies. Chris commutes between Los Angeles, where he works as a designer and retoucher on movie campaigns, and Marion, MA, where he teaches computer graphics at Tabor Academy. Chris uses his own books - including Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud Revealed - as the text for his classes. Co-author Dylan Dove is a 17-year-old student at Tabor Academy. He is an experienced coder and scripter and an avid builder of web sites and video games.
- Author(s)Chris Botello,Dylan Dove
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight942 g
- Width194 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.