Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionPhotoshop is one of those programs that's so cool you just want to dive right in and start creating-but by plunging in head-first, without any guidance, you're likely to miss a lot. There's a solution: With this book, you learn by doing, getting your feet wet immediately as you progress through a series of hands-on projects that build on your growing Photoshop kwledge. Simple step-by-step instructions, review questions at the end of each chapter, and a companion CD with all of the book's project files make learning a breeze as the Adobe Creative Team takes you on a self-paced tour of the image-editing powerhouse. This bestselling guide has been completely revised to cover all of Photoshop CS2's new features, which include advanced tools for digital photographers, such as a new Spot Healing Brush for correcting scratches or blemishes, and Smart Sharpen for fixing photo blurring. Photoshop CS2 also includes loads of new creative tools, such as Vanishing Point and Image Warp. This comprehensive guide starts with an introductory tour of the software and then progresses on through lessons on everything from Photoshop's interface to more complex topics like color management, Web graphics, and photo retouching.
- Author BiographyThe Adobe Creative Team is made up of designers, writers, and editors who have extensive, real-world knowledge of and expertise in using Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and more experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
- Author(s)Adobe Creative Team
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/05/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/02/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width188 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Most relevant reviews
- lc476507 Feb, 2014by
Perfect Learning Tool
Perfect manual for a Photoshop First Time User. Everything is well laid out and explained in plain english. Now that I'm learning to use the software - available free for download directly from Adobe - I can complete my studies and feel competent when looking for work.