Adobe Photoshop CS3 A-Z: Tools and Features Illustrated Ready Reference by Philip Andrews (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotoshop users of all levels need access to the crucial information in a flash. Techniques books provide the step-by-step instructions and how-to advice but this easy to navigate, dip-into guide provides quick answers to the inevitable 'what does that do?' questions that all too often bring progress to a grinding halt. The full colour A to Z format covers hundreds of tools, features and menu options clearly and succinctly, with cross-references to related topics, screen shots and illustrative examples to help things fall into place. A new techniques section delves deeper into key areas, providing more instruction on essential tasks in an easy, step-by-step format. Fully updated with new CS3 features throughout, this is the Photoshop desk reference to adorn every digital image-maker's shelf. * Intuitive A to Z format and clear, concise definitions make this the ideal desk reference guide to Photoshop's multitude of tools, options and features. * Find the explanations, answers and practical advice you need to quickly get on with the task in hand - don't waste time looking anywhere else! * Fully updated for CS3, with source images from the book and supporting tutorials provided on the accompanying website: www.photoshop-a-z.com.
- Author BiographyPhilip Andrews is Adobe Australia's official Photoshop and Elements Ambassador. He is an experienced photographer, author, magazine editor and online course creator. He was previously a lecturer at the Queensland School of Printing and Graphic Arts, Australia and Nescot, England. He is a beta tester for Photoshop, an alpha tester for Photoshop Elements and a Photoshop specialist demonstrator for Adobe Australia. Contributing numerous articles and videos to AdobeTV and the inspirational browser, Philip is a leading source in adobe information and instruction. Philip is also co-founder of photo-college.com an online photography training college. He's a regular contributor to several magazines including Shutterbug, Amateur Photographer, Australian Photography and Better Photography, he is senior contributing editor for Better Digital, columnist for What Digital Camera and Co-editor and publisher of Better Photoshop Techniques magazine.
- Author(s)Philip Andrews
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note550 color illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.