All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe comprehensive, soup-to-nuts guide to Photoshop, fully updated Photoshop CS6, used for both print and digital media, is the industry leader in image-editing software. The newest version adds some exciting new features, and this bestselling guide has been revised to cover each of them, along with all the basic information you need to get started. Learn to use all the tools, including the histogram palette, Lens Blur, Match Color, and the color replacement tool, as well as keyboard shortcuts. Then master retouching and color correction, work with Camera Raw images, prepare photos for print or the web, and much more. * Photoshop has the broadest user base of any professional-level graphics application, ranging from photo hobbyists to professionals in graphic design, publishing, video editing, animation, and broadcasting * This comprehensive guide has what beginners need to kw as well as intermediate-level information on key tools and procedures * Features a 16-page full-color insert and a companion website with tutorials, including JPEG and PSD files of images from the book * Covers image-editing basics, the File Browser, histogram palette, Lens Blur, Match Color, the color replacement tool, and customizable keyboard shortcuts * Delves into techniques for working with Camera Raw images; how to retouch, color-correct, manipulate, and combine images; and all the new features and enhancements in the latest version Photoshop CS6 Bible is the one reference book every Photoshop user needs.
- Author BiographyBrad Dayley is a senior software engineer with almost 22 years of experience creating computer software. He has been working with Photoshop for 21 years, enjoying the transition of Photoshop from a simple image editor to the powerhouse it is today. He is the author of several books. He is an avid amateur photographer and spends most of his free time in the remote areas of the western United States with his wife DaNae and four sons (wherever a Jeep can get them). DaNae Dayley has been working with Photoshop for 18 years and is still constantly amazed at the cool stuff it can do! With a degree in Advertising from Brigham Young University, DaNae has owned and operated a media creation business for 17 years, incorporating writing, graphic design, and video editing over the years. She also enjoys teaching Photoshop classes locally. She has co-authored several books with her husband Brad Dayley and is the author of Photoshop CS3 Extended Video and 3D Bible and Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 in a Snap. DaNae lives in Utah with her husband Brad and their four sons. When she is not at her computer, she can be found in the great outdoors (with a camera), preferably in a Jeep!
- Author(s)Brad Dayley,DaNae Dayley
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleBible
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures, colour plates
- Weight1658 g
- Width187 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.