All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis critically-acclaimed interactive training program from Adobe Press offers exceptional quality high-definition video to teach the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC (2015 release) / Lightroom 6. Including more than 12 hours of video tutorials, the course comes complete with lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials. Experienced instructor Rob Sylvan presents a comprehensive introduction to Photoshop Lightroom, including best practices as well as fundamental photography and image editing concepts. Beginning with an overview of the Lightroom interface and working with the Library Module, Rob goes on to cover Lightroom's powerful editing tools, tools for local adjustments, the Map Module, exporting, printing, and creating slideshows, web galleries, and books. At the conclusion, Rob dives into project explorations and explains how to use Smart Previews, the new HDR feature, the new Merge to Parama feature, and the improved Lightroom Mobile. The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows you to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique Watch and Work mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow you to work alongside in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom as you view the video. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so you can practice what you've learned. At the end of every lesson, you can test your kwledge by taking interactive quizzes. Duration: 12 HR User Level: Beginning/Intermediate Closed-Captioning in English System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6, Microsoft Windows XP, or higher 1 GHz processor or higher 2 GB RAM or higher 1 GB free HD space (does t include lesson files) Hardware: DVD-ROM drive Please Note: * This DVD-ROM can be viewed on your computer, but it will NOT play in a DVD movie player.
- Author BiographyRob Sylvan is a photographer, trainer, and author. In addition to being KelbyOne's Lightroom Help Desk Specialist, he also writes the Under the Loupe column for Photoshop User magazine, and blogs about Lightroom at Lightroomers.com. He is the author of several books and eBooks, including Taking Stock: Make money in microstock creating photos that sell and Nikon D5500: From Snapshots to Great Shots. Join him on a photography workshop at thedigitalphotoworkshops.com.
- Author(s)Rob Sylvan
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Weight324 g
- Width184 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Contained items statementContains DVD-ROM and Paperback
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.52Trending at AU $64.59
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.