Adobe Photoshop for 3D Design and Printing: Learn by Video by Steve Caplin (DVD, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $83.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $188.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Photoshop it's possible to create a wide range of models and also import models in a range of popular 3D formats. And with the release of Adobe Photoshop CC, all the 3D features are available w to anyone who uses Photoshop, including the ability to print 3D objects directly out of the program. Using a project-based approach similar in style to his popular book on this topic, author Steve Caplin will show users how to build 3D objects and manipulate them in 3D space right away. Rather than pontificate on a minefield of unfamiliar terms, he gives viewers practical, hands-on demonstrations with downloadable lesson files so users unfamiliar with 3D concepts can follow along and understand the theory of 3D by seeing it in practice. Topics include shaping, editing, inflating, and revolving objects; rendering, lighting, and placing materials; creating refraction, reflection, and transparency; combining models with photos; using multiple objects in a scene, and many, many more. This video will go beyond modeling in Photoshop and will also demonstrate how to refine, preview, and output 3D creations using 3D printers. The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows you to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique Watch and Work mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow you to work alongside in the software. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so you can practice what you've learned, and interactive review questions help reinforce freshly gained kwledge. Duration: 3 HR (User Level: Beginning/Intermediate) Closed-Captioning in English System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6, Microsoft Windows XP, or higher 1 GHz processor or higher 2 GB RAM or higher 1 GB Free HD Space (does t include lesson files) Hardware: DVD-ROM drive (Please Note: (* This DVD-ROM can be viewed on your computer, but it will NOT play in a DVD movie player. * The course uses pop-ups; please enable them in your browser. For more information on how to enable Pop-ups please see our Learn By Video FAQ page at http://www.peachpit.com/LBVFAQ
- Author BiographySteve Caplin is a London-based illustrator, author, and journalist. He creates satirical photomontage illustrations for newspapers and magazines and lectures widely on Photoshop and digital imaging. His bestselling books include How to Cheat in Photoshop: The art of creating realistic photomontages, now in its seventh edition, 100% Photoshop: Create stunning artwork without using any photographs, and Be the Coolest Dad on the Block: All of the Tricks, Games, Puzzles and Jokes You Need to Impress Your Kids. He recently launched the 3D printing website 3DGeni.us, which aims to demystify and explain the 3D printing.
- Author(s)Steve Caplin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Weight79 g
- Width136 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.