Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 Classroom in a Book by Adobe Creative Team (Mixed media product, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 Classroom in a Book contains 21 lessons. The book covers the basics of learning Adobe Premiere Pro and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Learn to work with audio, create transitions, add effects, and produce titles, and then take it to the next level by creating efficiency in your editing projects and utilizing tools such as Adobe Dynamic Link, OnLocation(TM) CS4, and Encore(R) CS4. Learn to use the new Speech Search techlogy for speech transcription projects and how to work with the latest tapeless media in Premiere Pro. Best of all, the accompanying DVD-ROM includes footage and audio clips that you can practice with. The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students. -Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training Classroom in a Book(R), the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what other book or training program does-an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
- Author BiographyThe Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real world knowledge of Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products
- Author(s)Adobe Creative Team
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication17/12/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/02/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.