Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionAdolescent Literacy initially appeared as a special issue of the Harvard Educational Review. It explores key issues and debates in the adolescent literacy crisis, the popular use of cognitive strategies, and disciplinary and content-area literacy. Also examined are alternative forms of literacy, afterschool interventions, new instruction models for African American males, and the experiences of educators.
- Author BiographyEdited by <b>Jacy Ippolito</b>, <b>Jennifer L. Steele</b>, and <b>Jennifer F. Samson</b>
- PublisherHarvard Educational Review,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Review,U.S.
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJacy Ippolito,Jennifer L. Steele
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.