All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdolescent Literacy initially appeared as a special issue of the Harvard Educational Review. It explores key issues and debates in the adolescent literacy crisis, the popular use of cognitive strategies, and disciplinary and content-area literacy. Also examined are alternative forms of literacy, afterschool interventions, new instruction models for African American males, and the experiences of educators.
- Author BiographyEdited by Jacy Ippolito, Jennifer L. Steele, and Jennifer F. Samson
- PublisherHarvard Educational Review,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Review,U.S.
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJacy Ippolito,Jennifer L. Steele
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.