All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionResearch on the impact of social class variables on experiences of adolescents as they transition to middle school.
- Author BiographyDonna Marie San Antonio is Lecturer on Education at Harvard Graduate School of Education and the founder and co-director of the Appalachian Mountain Teen Project.
- Author(s)Donna Marie San Antonio
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.