All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdolf Albin, a Romanian-born chess master of German origins, was rewned in epoque for his originality, eccentric and dashing playing style, aggressiveness and edgy character. Through previously unpublished data, tournament reports, newspaper articles, consultation games this work covers Albin's brief but highly significant period spent in New York, 1893-1895, with details on his life and chess career.
- Author BiographyOlimpiu G. Urcan is a Singapore-based chess history writer. In addition to monthly column for ChessCafe.com, he contributes regularly to Edward Winter's Chess Notes and is the author of several chess biographies published by McFarland.
- Author(s)Olimpiu G. Urcan
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.