All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe legacies of Adolf Hitler and Winston Churchill stand in stark contrast. While Churchill is touted as the tenacious hero who refused to let Great Britain fall to the enemy, Hitler will forever be reviled for his oppressive dictatorship of Germany. Readers will learn what happened when these two leaders came head-to-head during World War II. Astonishing historic photographs underscore the biographical information included in the text as well as the effects of the war on Europe and the rest of the world. This valuable volume, which includes a timeline of the war's key moments, is an engaging examination of this era.
- Author(s)Ellis Roxburgh
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleHistory's Greatest Rivals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width175 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.