Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis determines that the military should t mandate the adoption of the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP) as the single planning model at the operational level of war. Although it is both technically possible and feasible to adopt the JOPP for all services at the operational level, there is impetus to change the current method the military plans at the operational level. Both an analysis of the service doctrine concerning planning models, and interviews with doctrinal experts from all of the services confirm that the models are similar eugh to make the proposed change. However, such a change is t recognized as important by the experts at each of the service components. In order to avoid making changes simply to make changes, there is need to adopt a single planning model at the operational level.
- Author(s)James C Allen
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight195 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.