All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKids desperately need healthy, committed adults who can help them thrive in their faith and become active participants in the life of the church. This requires the efforts of the whole faith community. Chap Clark, one of the leading voices in youth ministry today, brings together twenty-four experts from a variety of deminations and traditions to offer a comprehensive introduction to adoptive youth ministry, a theologically driven, academically grounded, and practical youth ministry model. The book shows readers how to integrate emerging generations into the family of faith, helping young adults become active participants in God's redemptive community.
- Author BiographyChap Clark (PhD, University of Denver) is professor and chair of the Youth, Family, and Culture Department at Fuller Theological Seminary, where he is also a coordinator of Fuller Studio. He is on the teaching team at Harbor Christian Center Church in Gig Harbor, Washington, is president of ParenTeen, and works closely with Young Life. Clark has authored or coauthored numerous books, including Hurt 2.0 and Sticky Faith. Follow him on Twitter: @chapclark.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleYouth, Family, and Culture
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDr Chap Clark
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.