Adorno and Philosophical Modernism: The Inside of Things by Roger Stuart Foster (Hardback, 2016)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores contemporary continental philosophy and aesthetics, focusing on the work of philosopher and musicologist Theodor W. Ador. Roger Foster addresses the problem of post-Kantian reason in relation to the pathologies of experience, alienation, the transformative and ethical import of aesthetic experience, the relation between philosophy and social critique, and language as disclosure rather than correspondence.
- Author BiographyRoger Foster teaches philosophy at the Borough of Manhattan Community College, CUNY.
- Author(s)Roger Stuart Foster
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight535 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.