About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes you feel alive?Seventeen-year-old Dyna comes from a long line of risk-takers and is an avid thrill-seeker in her own right, until she takes a terrible fall and shatters her leg. Her life used to be about bike racing and rock climbing; w it's about staying home, except for attending physical and group therapy sessions at the bizarre alternative healing center her mom has chosen. Dyna's boyfriend saw her accident and supports her newfound desire for safety, but a young Iraq war veteran she meets at rehab challenges her to think about what she's really avoiding in her old life and to take chances again even with her heart. Adrenaline Crush by Laurie Boyle Crompton is a heart-pounding young adult vel about facing your fears. Fast-paced and full of heart. It s a story about figuring out who you are, who you want to be, and who you love and the breathless challenge of being remarkable. Kelly Bingham, author of Shark Girl Her sharp, smart writing makes it zing. . . . Put this on the shelf next to Jenny Han and Simone Elkeles. Booklist
- Author BiographyLaurie Boyle Crompton is the author of Adrenaline Crush, Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains) and The Real Prom Queens of Westfield High (Sourcebooks). She lives near New York City, but she loves to escape to the mountains in New Paltz, New York, where she and her family can often be found climbing over rocks or tromping through the forest.
- Author(s)Laurie Boyle Crompton
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.