All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA transcription of Adrian Le Roy's third book of tablature for the guitar. Originally published in Paris in 1552, These 36 compositions, many with variations, have been transcribed into easy to play modern guitar tablature and modern musical tation. Most of the compositions are also playable on the ukulele.
- Author(s)Michael Walker
- Date of Publication17/01/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.