All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis scientific mograph treats the theoretical fundamentals of adsorption techlogy for water treatment from a practical perspective. It presents all the basics needed for experimental adsorption studies as well as for process modeling and adsorber design. With the increasing importance of micropollutants in the water cycle, particular attention is paid to their competitive adsorption in presence of background organic matter. Clear illustrations, extensive literature references make this work indispensible for scientists and technicians involved in water treatment.
- Author BiographyEckhard Worch, Technical University Dresden, Germany.
- Author(s)Eckhard Worch
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note145 black & white illustrations, 145 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight719 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.