All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis scientific mograph treats the theoretical fundamentals of adsorption techlogy for water treatment from a practical perspective. It presents all the basics needed for experimental adsorption studies as well as for process modeling and adsorber design. With the increasing importance of micropollutants in the water cycle, particular attention is paid to their competitive adsorption in presence of background organic matter. Clear illustrations, extensive literature references make this work indispensible for scientists and technicians involved in water treatment.
- Author BiographyEckhard Worch, Technical University Dresden, Germany.
- Author(s)Eckhard Worch
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note145 black & white illustrations, 145 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight719 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.