All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdult ADHD Treatment: The Pros And Cons is a book that is well suited for those who may be suffering from adult ADHD or may have persons in their family that suffer from the condition. The disease can affect every aspect of an individual's life and as such it is imperative that as much information as possible be learned about the subject matter. This text provides that and more. The author starts out by giving an overview of what adult ADHD is and also highlights the various types of the disease. She then goes on to highlight the various methods of treatment that are currently available for the condition. The book is a viable resource of information and is well suited for home use. The solutions outlined are clear as are the various side effects that come with using various medications. About the Author: Ashley Bell has always been interested in the way that certain diseases affect individuals. One of her interests is adult ADHD as there are members in her family that suffer from that condition. She found that she had to read quite a number of books just to get the information she wanted. After thinking about what she had to go through, she made the decision to put together all the information that anyone could need in one simple book. The aim that Ashley has is to ensure that anyone seeking information on ADHD in adults will have challenges finding the information that they want. Contrary to what many believe, it is t a condition that is to be taken lightly as the effects that this condition can have on an individual are extremely detrimental to their overall well-being.
- Author BiographyIt was the lack of a book that had all the information that Ashley Bell required which led her to work on putting together her own book which highlighted the basic information that everyone needed to know about adult ADHD. In many cases a lot of the books were focused on ADHD in children. Though the symptoms are similar there are some significant differences between adult and childhood ADHD. As this condition only develops in the childhood years, it is a different problem to solve when it is not discovered until the person is an adult.
- Author(s)Ashley Bell
- PublisherBryoneer Publishing
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBryoneer Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.