Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have Asperger's Syndrome or kw someone who does? Are you looking for a reference guide about Asperger's in adults? Do you have questions you'd like to ask an expert in adult Asperger's? If your answer is Yes to any of these questions, this book is for you. Clinical psychologist and Asperger's authority, Dr. Kenneth Roberson, examines the often neglected area of Asperger's in adults, covering topics such as: What causes Asperger's Syndrome? Is it different in adults than it is in children? How can you find out if you have Asperger's? What are the advantages and disadvantages of a diagsis? What therapy is best for adults who have Asperger's? Can adults with Asperger's change? Are there benefits to having Asperger's? Can adults with Asperger's have intimate relationships? Can they be successful parents? These and many other questions are covered in this important addition to the field of Asperger's as it occurs in adults. Resources and reference material about adult Asperger's are included, along with a feature allowing readers to ask questions of Dr. Roberson.
- Author BiographyDr. Kenneth Roberson is a clinical psychologist and psychoanalyst in San Francisco. He has a long- standing interest in Asperger's Syndrome, having worked with many people on the spectrum over a 30-year career. His speciality is evaluating and treating adults with Asperger's and Autism Spectrum Disorders. He is currently writing a book on diagnosing Asperger's in adults.
- Author(s)Dr Kenneth E Roberson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.