All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttachment theory has triggered an explosion of research into family relationships, and has provided a conceptual basis for the work of practitioners. Adult Attachment and Couple Psychotherapy brings research and practice perspectives to bear on the adult couple relationship, and provides a framework for assessing and working with secure and insecure partnerships. Divided into three parts, the book: * looks at what is meant by secure and insecure attachment in the couple * describes how theory and research have been applied to practice, and how practice has added to the understanding of the complex problems that couples bring to therapy * examines the significance of training and the organisation of work for effective practice with couples. Using vivid illustrations from clinical and community work, Adult Attachment and Couple Psychotherapy offers stimulating reading for all those involved in this field who wish to re-assess their models of practice.
- Author BiographyChristopher Clulow is Director of the Tavistock Marital Studies Institute, London, where he practises as a couple psychotherapist, teacher and researcher. He has published extensively on working with couples undergoing change, and about marriage and family life.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2000
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 line figures, illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChristopher Clulow
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.