CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis coloring book features 50 unique, original designs. Free-flowing lines become shapes and patterns with a great variety of textures. Some designs are n-objective and others abstract images. There are symmetrical designs or mandalas. Many of the drawings are simple, easy coloring while others are complex and involved. Color with pencil, pen, crayon or markers, whatever you prefer. Color it as YOU see it! Relax, unwind, and enjoy the experience.
- Author BiographyThis coloring book for adults was designed by a professional artist who worked with adolescents for 25 years, some of whom were special needs children. That experience brought to life the value of art expression for emotional and mental well-being. This coloring book is the result of years of drawing and teaching art with the hope that it will provide a way to relax and enjoy some time away from the stresses of life.
- Author(s)Ten Zone Designs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.