All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionCustomer Reviews AAA+ - - Sylvia Sytt Book Description Adult Colouring Book 3 - 50 Beautiful and Unique Mandala Patterns to Colour Ather relaxing and balanced collection of beautiful Mandalas that have been created to help you practice mindfulness and bring your thoughts together. Enjoy a relaxed and natural mind to ease the stress and anxiety in your life. There is so much more in this latest collection that will develop your creative side so you will have many hours of wonderful and unhurried colouring. Each Mandala is carefully printed on a single page with the back left blank to eliminate ink-bleed. Perhaps you will want to cut out and keep the finished Mandalas or why t frame and give to family and friends as extra special and personal gifts. You can also find lots more to inspire you with these other titles by Charlotte George Adult Colouring Books - Volumes 1-9 Handy Little Colouring Travel Books - Volumes 1-3 Seniors Colouring Books - Volumes 1 & 2 2017 Colouring Diary Visit Charlotte's author page for the full range of Colouring Books, Journals and Diaries.Don't put off trying this wonderful way of relieving stress any longer. Add To Your Cart - Start colouring today.
- Author BiographyCharlotte George is a successful artist and busy mum. She found that helping her children colour was so enjoyable and therapeutic, she was inspired to create a colouring book series that contain many of her favourite themes. These include a whole series of Mandalas books, which she absolutely loves creating and colouring. Charlotte has also created a series of lovely pattern colouring books which include pocket or travel editions. For these books she has carefully selected some of her mandalas and patterns from her best selling full size Adult Colouring Book series. This is so you can enjoy colouring anywhere and at any time and also try out your colours before you move on to the full sized patterns. She lives in England with her husband and 2 children.
- Author(s)Charlotte George
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight229 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.