All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a globally-aging workforce, organizations are examining adult learning theory and how it is applied to employee development. This book addresses individual learning competencies, organizational learning climate, and techlogy-related issues as they affect the adult learning process.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Rothwell is a renowned learning expert.
- Author(s)William J. Rothwell
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.