All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome Marriages Don't Survive Middle Age Adultery. Will Yours? Does male midlife crisis cause husbands to cheat? For many women, middle age will turn their marriages into nightmares when their formerly faithful husbands go outside the marriage in a search for the fountain of youth and believe it can only be found in the arms of the other woman. Is he cheating? Is he having a midlife crisis? When will it be over? What should I do to get him back? What do I tell our children? How can he just turn his back on our marriage? How do I deal with the other woman? Should I make him move out? Should I tell the other woman's husband about their affair? Those are some of the questions betrayed wives ask on The Midlife Club, a private online forum. Women who have survived betrayal and those who are still dealing with it are quick to offer support and share their answers. Much of that wisdom is in this book, in their words. There is one size fits all answer to dealing with betrayal. What works for one person will t necessarily work for ather. But, kwing you're t alone can help soothe frayed nerves and tips from how to tell the children to how to find a good attorney provide a starting point to building a life past betrayal, either with him or without him.
- Author BiographyPat Gaudette is the author of several relationship-focused books including How To Survive His Midlife Crisis, Journaling through His Midlife Crisis, Teen Mom, Madonna/Whore Complex, and Midnight Confessions. She is the founder of The Midlife Club, an online support site for men and women dealing with midlife crisis. She is also the founder of Friends and Lovers the Relationships Guide. She was the divorce support guide for About.com for over nine years.
- Author(s)Pat Gaudette
- PublisherHome & Leisure Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHome & Leisure Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight767 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.