Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the Freeman family return to England after ex-pat life abroad, Neil settles down immediately while Isabel realises her life is crying out for something more. But, after years of being defined as Neil's wife, what? Despite Neil's misgivings, she finds a position working for the disorganised -- if dangerously attractive -- Patrick and, although her head is telling her to think of Neil and the children, Isabel is drawn to her new boss. But if lust can turn to love, so love can become obsession. Is Neil as contented as he seems, though? And does her new friend Justine really have Isabel's best interests at heart or is she working to a different agenda? Isabel is thrown into a whirl of conflicting loyalties, desires and responsibilities at whose heart lies the agonising question: can an adulterous wife be a good mother? A sparkling, passionate and satisfying vel about relationships, ADULTERY FOR BEGINNERS marks the debut of an exciting new talent.
- Author BiographySarah Duncan worked as an actress for three years before setting up her own publishing company. She now teaches creative writing at the Universities of Bath and Bristol and Adultery for Beginners is her first novel. Sarah lives with her husband and two children in Bath.
- Author(s)Sarah Duncan
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication24/05/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Out-of-print date01/06/2007
- Content Noten/a
- Weight215 g
- Width110 mm
- Height26 mm
- Spine176 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.