All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Advanced ACE Spelling Dictionary is designed for older users, including adults. It has coloured tabs (e.g. red for 'e', green for 'ee' and brown for 'ow') making it easy to find the correct page. The Advanced ACE is easy to carry from lesson to lesson. The coverage of the dictionary has been extended so that it goes right up to degree level, with the addition of a further 3000 words. We've also highlighted up to 4000 high-frequency words to cut down on the time spent looking for them. The Advanced ACE Spelling Dictionary has a unique index based on the principles of the ACE Spelling Dictionary . The user need only think how a word sounds in order to find out how to spell it. Once the first vowel sound has been identified, the user will be directed to the page where they will find the word they are looking for. As with the ACE Spelling Dictionary , patterns and irregularities are highlighted, and clear guidance on the use of the dictionary is included. It contains 560 pages (114 x 162mm).
- Author(s)David Moseley
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationHyde
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width114 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.