All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Advanced Martial Arts series provides a complete and thorough guide for well-seasoned practitioners of the martial arts. All of the books in the series are meant to guide advanced students through new and complicated techniques, as well as explain the often subtle improvements one can make to their technique. These books allow students to gain a complete understanding of the art form as they progress in their training.
- Author BiographyPhong Thong Dang holds a sixth degree black belt in Aikido, a sixth degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, a fifth degree black belt in Judo, and an eighth degree black belt in Vietnamese Shaolin Kung Fu. The World Martial Arts Hall of Fame inducted Phong twice: once for his expertise in Aikido and again for his lifelong dedication to the martial arts. He has been featured in Karate Illustrated, Aikido Journal, Aikido Today, Martial Arts and Combat Sports, and Black Belt. He has practiced the martial arts for over fifty years and currently teaches in southern California. Lynn Seiser is an internationally respected psychotherapist, consultant and trainer. Seiser has over three decades of martial arts training and experience. He currently holds the rank of Sandan (third degree black belt) in Tenshinkai Aikido under Sensei Phong Thong Dang.
- Author(s)Lynn Seiser,Phong Thong Dang
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Out-of-print date18/11/2011
- Content Noteill
- Weight630 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.