Advanced Analytics Methodologies: Driving Business Value with Analytics by Michele Chambers, Thomas W. Dinsmore (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $121.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $168.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Analytics Methodologies is today's definitive guide to analytics implementation for MBA and university-level business students and sophisticated practitioners. Its expanded, cutting-edge coverage helps readers systematically jump the gap between their organization's current analytical capabilities and where they need to be. Step by step, Michele Chambers and Thomas Dinsmore help readers customize a complete roadmap for implementing analytics that supports unique corporate strategies, aligns with specific corporate cultures, and serves unique customer and stakeholder communities. Drawing on work with dozens of leading enterprises, Michele Chambers and Thomas Dinsmore provide advanced applications and examples t available elsewhere, describe high-value applications from many industries, and help you systematically identify and deliver on your company's best opportunities. They show how to: * Go beyond the Analytics Maturity Model: power your unique business strategy with an equally focused analytics strategy * Link key business objectives with core characteristics of your organization, value chain, and stakeholders * Take advantage of game changing opportunities before competitors do * Effectively integrate the managerial and operational aspects of analytics * Measure performance with dashboards, scorecards, visualization, simulation, and more * Prioritize and score prospective analytics projects * Identify Quick Wins you can implement while you're planning for the long-term * Build an effective Analytic Program Office to make your roadmap persistent * Update and revise your roadmap for new needs and techlogies This advanced text will serve the needs of students and faculty studying cutting-edge analytics techniques, as well as experienced analytics leaders and professionals including Chief Analytics Officers; Chief Data Officers; Chief Scientists; Chief Marketing Officers; Chief Risk Officers; Chief Strategy Officers; VPs of Analytics or Big Data; data scientists; business strategists; and many line-of-business executives.
- Author BiographyMichele Chambers is the Vice President of Marketing for MemSQL. Prior to this, she served as Chief Strategy Officer and Vice President of Product Management & Marketing for Revolution Analytics, General Manager and Vice President for IBM Big Data Analytics, and General Manager and Vice President for Netezza Analytics. In these roles, Michele has worked with hundreds of customers to help them understand how to use analytics and technology to achieve high-impact business value. Thomas W. Dinsmore is the Director of Product Management for Revolution Analytics. Previously, he served as an Analytics Solution Architect for IBM Big Data, SAS Consulting, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Thomas has helped more than 500 enterprises around the world use analytics more effectively. He uniquely combines hands-on skill in predictive analytics with business, organization, and technology experience.
- Author(s)Michele Chambers,Thomas W. Dinsmore
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefigures
- Weight635 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.