All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionClassic text leads from elementary calculus into more theoretic problems. Precise approach with definitions, theorems, proofs, examples and exercises. Topics include partial differentiation, vectors, differential geometry, Stieltjes integral, infinite series, gamma function, Fourier series, Laplace transform, much more. Numerous graded exercises with selected answers. 1961 edition.
- Author(s)David V. Widder
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/1990
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight545 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.