All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume does much more than survey modern advanced color processing. Starting with a historical perspective on ways we have classified color, it sets out the latest numerical techniques for analyzing and processing colors, the leading edge in our search to accurately record and print what we see. The human eye perceives only a fraction of available light wavelengths, yet we live in a multicolor world of myriad shining hues. Colors rich in metaphorical associations make us purple with rage or green with envy and cause us to see red. Defining colors has been the work of centuries, culminating in today's complex mathematical coding that netheless remains a work in progress: only recently have we possessed the computing capacity to process the algebraic matrices that reproduce color more accurately. With chapters on dihedral color and image spectrometers, this book provides technicians and researchers with the kwledge they need to grasp the intricacies of today's color imaging.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, 162 colour illustrations, 32 black & white tables, 1 colour tables
- Weight989 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byChristine Fernandez-Maloigne
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.