Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.80
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.29Trending at AU $94.90
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough adaptive filtering and adaptive array processing began with research and development efforts in the late 1950's and early 1960's, it was t until the publication of the pioneering books by Honig and Messerschmitt in 1984 and Widrow and Stearns in 1985 that the field of adaptive signal processing began to emerge as a distinct discipline in its own right. Since 1984 many new books have been published on adaptive signal processing, which serve to define what we will refer to throughout this book as conventional adaptive signal processing. These books deal primarily with basic architectures and algorithms for adaptive filtering and adaptive array processing, with many of them emphasizing practical applications. Most of the existing textbooks on adaptive signal processing focus on finite impulse response (FIR) filter structures that are trained with strategies based on steepest descent optimization, or more precisely, the least mean square (LMS) approximation to steepest descent. While literally hundreds of archival research papers have been published that deal with more advanced adaptive filtering concepts, ne of the current books attempt to treat these advanced concepts in a unified framework. The goal of this new book is to present a number of important, but t so well kwn, topics that currently exist scattered in the research literature. The book also documents some new results that have been conceived and developed through research conducted at the University of Illiis during the past five years.
- Author(s)Andrew W. Hull,Bernard A. Schnaufer,Jeffrey C. Strait,W.Kenneth Jenkins,Xiaohui Li
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/1996
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number365
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.