All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past two decades concrete has enjoyed a renewed level of research and testing, resulting in the development of many new types of concrete. Through the use of various additives, production techniques and chemical processes, there is w a great degree of control over the properties of specific concretes for a wide range of applications. New theories, models and testing techniques have also been developed to push the envelope of concrete as a building material. There is current textbook which brings all of these advancements together in a single volume. This book aims to bridge the gap between the traditional concrete techlogies and the emerging state-of-the-art techlogies which are gaining wider use.
- Author BiographyZongjin Li is a Professor in the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He is the chief scientist in a study of environmentally friendly contemporary concrete, a national key project in China.
- Author(s)Wenquan Liang,Zongjin Li
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2011
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1062 g
- Width200 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.