All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Control of Turbofan Engines describes the operational performance requirements of turbofan (commercial) engines from a controls systems perspective, covering industry-standard methods and research-edge advances. This book allows the reader to design controllers and produce realistic simulations using public-domain software like CMAPSS: Commercial Modular Aero-Propulsion System Simulation, whose versions are released to the public by NASA. The scope of the book is centered on the design of thrust controllers for both steady flight and transient maneuvers. Classical control theory is t dwelled on, but instead an introduction to general undergraduate control techniques is provided. Advanced Control of Turbofan Engines is ideal for graduate students doing research in aircraft engine control and n-aerospace oriented control engineers who need an introduction to the field.
- Author BiographyHanz Richter, Cleveland State University, H.Richter@csuohio.edu
- Author(s)Hanz Richter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.