All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an indispensable guide for anyone who wants to custom-build their own motorcycle. Full of inspiration, this service manual and catalogue contains help on planning the project, getting the right look, and actually assembling the custom bike of your dreams. Three start-to-finish projects in sequence show t just how to bolt bikes together but how to shape, mould, and paint them as well. Written by a custom motorbike expert, this -nsense style and approach is clear, practical, direct, full of common sense and will appeal to anyone involved in bike-building.
- Author BiographyTimothy Remus is author of more than 30 how to books. His titles range from How to Build a Cheap Chopper, to Advanced Airbrush Art. During his 20 years as an author, Tim has worked with everyone from bike designer Arlen Ness to kustom painter Jon Kosmoski, and metal fabricators like Ron Covell, Steve Davis, Rob Roehl and Craig Naff. Tim is owner of Wolfgang Publications, based in Stillwater, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Timothy Remus
- PublisherWolfgang Publications
- Date of Publication25/06/2006
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStillwater, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWolfgang Publications
- Content Note300 Colour
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.