Advanced Database Projects in Access 2007: Suitable for Users of Office 2010 by Julian Mott, Ian Rendell (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.87Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Database Projects in Access 2007 is designed to support your learning of the GCE Applied AS and A level ICT database units and the project coursework requirements of AS and A levels in ICT and computing. It also covers the database units of the IT specialised Diploma ensuring you have everything you need to produce a high-quality project. This book is aimed at a number of Advanced courses of study within the National Qualifications Framework currently available in schools and colleges, supported by AQA, OCR, Edexcel and WJEC. Advanced Database Projects in Access TM has been comprehensively revised and extended to cover the requirements of all GCE Applied A and AS Level ICT database units, in addition to the coursework requirements of A and AS Levels in both ICT and Computing, and the database requirements of the IT Specialised Diploma. The materials and approach used in the book should also be applicable to students on many courses in further and higher education where a study of databases through Microsoft (R) Access TM is necessary. Microsoft (R) Access TM is a popular choice of relational database software, allowing students to develop and customise systems for a real user. This book covers everything a student needs to kw to produce a high quality project, including: - Key features of the software to include tables, forms, queries and reports; - The development of a fully customised solution, including features such as subforms, macros, action queries and fully customised reports; - Starting points and scenarios to aid project development; - Guidance on how a project should be documented. The book also includes many valuable tricks and tips, making the use of Access TM easier and fun.
- Author BiographyIan Rendell and Julian Mott have over 20 years of experience in teaching ICT and Computing to post-16 students. They are both practising teachers, being Heads of ICT in two of the largest schools in the country.
- Author(s)Ian Rendell,Julian Mott
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEurostars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight680 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.