All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionFans of black-and-white photography can bring their skills up-to-date with this revised and richly illustrated guide! Extremely popular in its first edition, it w includes information about the latest cameras and photographic techlogy, as well as new filters and software tools such as Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) 5.5. John Beardsworth explains how to think in mochrome, creatively convert pictures to B&W, fine-tune the mochrome image, and record expressive, eye-catching black-and-white interpretations.
- Author BiographyJohn Beardsworth is a London-based photographer and bestselling writer who has authored nearly a dozen books about black-and-white digital photography and about using digital processing programs such as Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Author(s)John Beardsworth
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width188 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.