All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a thorough survey of new physical leakages of embedded systems, namely power and electromagnetic emanations. Discusses such advanced statistical methods to attack embedded devices as high-order attack, template attack in principal subspaces and more.
- Author BiographyEric Peeters, Ph.D is a Security Architect at Texas Instruments Inc.
- Author(s)Eric Peeters
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.