All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Dynamics: Analytical and Numerical Calculations with MATLAB provides a thorough, rigorous presentation of kinematics and dynamics while using MATLAB as an integrated tool to solve problems. Topics presented are explained thoroughly and directly,allowing fundamental principles to emerge through applications from areas such as multibody systems, robotics, spacecraft and design of complex mechanical devices. This book differs from others in that it uses symbolic MATLAB for both theory and applications. Special attention is given to solutions that are solved analytically and numerically using MATLAB. The illustrations and figures generated with MATLAB reinforce visual learning while an abundance of examples offer additional support.
- Author BiographyProfessor Marghitu has been teaching graduate-level dynamics at Auburn University for many years. He is well respected as an author and editor and has several books to his credit, including Mechanisms and Robots Analysis with MATLAB, also published by Springer.
- Author(s)Dan B. Marghitu,Mihai Dupac
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1088 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.