All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.81Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionAre You Are Looking For A Wide Selection Of Hyptherapy Scripts? Advanced Ericksonian Hyptherapy Scripts is written by Dan Jones, a leading Ericksonian hyptherapist with Asperger's. Having Asperger's enables Dan to have a different view on the World to most Hyptherapists allowing him greater ability to tice relevant patterns others miss and to weave these into therapeutic hyptic scripts. The first edition of Advanced Ericksonian Hyptherapy Scripts has remained a bestseller since its release in 2011. It remains essential reading on many top hyptherapy and NLP training courses as well as recommended reading for all those interested in self-hypsis and creating their own hypsis audio tracks (these hypsis scripts can be used to make commercial audio tracks as long as credit is given to the author and the book). Over 100 Hyptherapy Scripts And Expanded Chapters About How To Do Hypsis And How To Structure Effective Hyptherapy Sessions This new and expanded 2nd edition of Advanced Ericksonian Hyptherapy Scripts contains additional hyptic inductions and additional therapeutic scripts. Many chapters have also been expanded with new helpful content to help you be as effective as possible and to help you to understand the scripts, the hyptic language and techniques being used, and an overview of how to do hyptherapy. This book of more than 100 Hyptherapy scripts is based on over 20 years of experience that the author, one of the UK's leading hyptherapists and hyptherapy trainers, has had working with a wide range of clients and training other professionals in hyptherapy, psychotherapy and the healing arts. Hyptherapy Scripts Topics Include: - Stop Smoking - Weight Loss - Lifting Depression - Calming Anxiety - Soothing Pain - Performance Enhancement - Tackling Insomnia - and many more topics... This isn't just ather hypsis scripts book, the author hopes that readers will use these scripts as a starting point, rather than just reciting scripts verbatim. Also Learn In This Book - How to run hyptherapy sessions from gathering information to carrying out the hyptic work - Ending sessions, setting post hyptic suggestions and tasks - Learn Ericksonian hyptic language patterns and script structure to give a deeper understanding of what is being done in the scripts and why they are written the way they are This all round package makes this book a valuable resource for anyone wanting to learn more about Ericksonian hypsis. Hyptherapists in training can also read and analyse the hyptherapy scripts and study the language, structure and multi-level communication used to further their skill and kwledge. The ultimate goal of this book is to help hyptherapists move beyond scripts to regularly performing script-free hyptherapy sessions that occur in response to the client in front of the therapist. This hyptherapy scripts book can help the hyptherapist develop ideas from the scripts that can come out spontaneously once mastered.
- Author BiographyThe author, Dan Jones is a Hypnotherapy trainer, he has over 20 years experience with hypnosis and the healing arts. He has had over 70,000 books purchased, over 1.5 million views of his self-hypnosis and self-help videos, and over 500,000 of his self-hypnosis and self-help mp3's downloaded. Dan Jones has been published in magazines worldwide and appeared on UK TV and radio.He has been described in the British press as 'Remarkable', with 'Expert Insight', and 'Personal Development Guru...the UK's Leading Personal Development Coach'. Jones has also carried out extensive research into the effectiveness of using a Human Givens Approach with families to reduce youth crime and anti-social behaviour and has been published in the peer-reviewed journal 'Human Givens'.
- Author(s)Dan Jones
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.