All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of recently developed experimental methods for ise research in nascale electronic devices, conducted by specialists in transport and stochastic phemena in nascale physics. The approach described is to create methods for experimental observations of ise sources, their localization and their frequency spectrum, voltage-current and thermal dependences. Our current kwledge of measurement methods for mesoscopic devices is summarized to identify directions for future research, related to downscaling effects. The directions for future research into fluctuation phemena in quantum dot and quantum wire devices are specified. Nascale electronic devices will be the basic components for electronics of the 21st century. From this point of view the signal-to-ise ratio is a very important parameter for the device application. Since the ise is also a quality and reliability indicator, experimental methods will have a wide application in the future.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/07/2004
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 151
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1560 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJosef Sikula,Michael Levinshtein
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.