All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlying Star feng shui explains why our luck changes over time, and how we can stay one step ahead of it. The essence of Flying Star feng shui is to make sure that important functions like sleeping, eating, and studying are done in rooms or parts of the building with favorable feng shui configurations. Where this configuration is t favorable, Flying Star feng shui offers techniques for improving or reducing it. Contrary to popular misconception, Flying Star feng shui is completely compatible with Eight Mansion feng shui.
- Author BiographyStephen Skinner began his career as a Geography lecturer and magazine publisher, but his long term interests have always been Western magic and feng shui. During the 1970s he was the driving force behind Askin Publishers, producing a number of classic magical works by Cornelius Agrippa, Paracelsus, Austin Osman Spare, Aleister Crowley, and others. During the 1970s he co-wrote many books with Francis King, including the still popular Techniques of High Magic. Also with Francis King he wrote Nostradamus. His interest in prophecy stimulated by this book, he went on to write the best selling Millennium Prophecies. Stephen is credited with bringing the art of Feng Shui to the West, and in 1976 he wrote the Living Earth Manual of Feng Shui, which was the first English book on feng shui in the 20th century. Stephen has written more than 35 books, which have been published worldwide in 28 different languages. These books have had introductions by such diverse people as Colin Wilson, HRH Charles Prince of Wales, and Jimmy Choo, shoe designer to the stars. Stephen lives in Singapore. Stephen is the first Westerner to be awarded the title of Grand Master of Feng Shui by the International Feng Shui Association.
- Author(s)Dr Stephen Skinner
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications
- Weight953 g
- Width183 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.