Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis long-out-of-print classic describes the skills and techniques honed by master golfers, going beyond basic swing elements to cover strategy, foul-weather play, tournament tactics, stopping the ball, uneven lies, and much more. Cary Middlecoff, two-time US Open champion, lived in Memphis, Tennessee, until his death in 1998.
- Author(s)Cary Middlecoff,Tom Michael
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/03/2013
- Content Note70 b&w photos
- Weight401 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.