Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning by Sandra Wiggins Petersen, Jacqueline Rhoads (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $120.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany texts address the physical examination component of health assessment, but do t cover the diagstic reasoning process that a health care provider must go through when assessing an actual case. In the Second Edition of Advanced Health Assessment and Diagstic Reasoning, authors Rhoads and Petersen do just that. By including each step of health assessment, they demonstrate the links between health history and physical examination, and offer the healthcare provider with the essential data needed to formulate a diagsis and treatment plan. Furthermore, the content in Advanced Health Assessment and Diagstic Reasoning, Second Edition is accessible and presented in a way that is easy to follow and retain. Key Features & Benefits * Three introductory chapters cover general strategies for health history taking, physical examination, and documentation, and the remaining chapters cover clinical aspects of assessment, and focus on various systemic disorders (e.g., gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal). * Aspects of the health history are presented in two columns. The first column gives the type of information that the provider should obtain, and the second column provides specific questions or information to te and gives examples of what conditions the findings may indicate. * Aspects of the physical examination are presented in two columns. The first column gives the action, and the second column lists rmal and abrmal findings, and possible diagses associated with those findings. * Every clinical chapter contains a Differential Diagsis of Common Disorders table. This table summarizes significant findings in the history and physical exam and gives pertinent diagstic tests for common disorders. * Every clinical chapter also includes Assessment of Special Populations. This section highlights important information on assessing pregnant, neonatal, pediatric, and geriatric patients. * Case studies are integrated into each chapter. These case studies recount a patient's history and provide sample documentation of the history and physical examination. The sample documentation familiarizes students with proper and complete documentation and use of forms, and is complete with a final assessment finding or diagsis.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Rhoads,Sandra Wiggins Petersen
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, colour tables, figures
- Weight1228 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.